We are actively recruiting for the 2018 Digital Summer Clinic Internship. The internship is for 10 hours per week and will run from June 18 through August 15. Pay is $15/hour. Up to 24 positions are available.
Interns will work in teams of two for companies housed in Ann Arbor SPARK‘s high tech incubator. Projects vary year by year, but past examples include: digital advertising, social media, content creation, analytics, web design and development, SEO, video production and graphic design, mobile app development, and project management. We don’t expect individual interns to be strong across this wide expanse of disciplines, but you should attempt to identify areas where you think you can contribute.
Those wishing to learn more about the Digital Summer Clinic Internship experience are encouraged to consult the following resources:
- Concentrate Media’s profile of the Summer 2017 Clinic.
- The Center for Digital Engagement’s ongoing archive of articles on the clinic experience and what interns can expect.
- The Center for Digital Engagement’s Facebook page.
- The Center for Digital Engagement’s Instagram: @DigitalEngager.
- The Center for Digital Engagement’s Twitter: @DigitalEngager.
Applications are open to EMU, WCC, and other area students in enrolled in post-secondary degree programs. The application deadline is May 7. Recent graduates are eligible up to one year after their date of graduation. The application form may be found here:
Please address any specific, remaining questions to Bud Gibson, the Summer Clinic Director, via email: email@example.com.