Work with a high tech startup in the Ann Arbor SPARK incubator and earn $15/hour. Start your career in digital. Join past graduates who have gone on to work at Google, General Motors, Zingerman’s, iProspect, Career Now Brands, and other job market leaders.
The deadline is April 30. Apply before time runs out.
The internship is for 10 hours per week, running from June 17 through August 16. Compensation is $15/hour. Interviews will take place from May 13th to the 24th. Decisions will be made early June.
This year, we will have up to 48 positions available. Interns will work in teams of two for companies like AdAdapted,, IndustryStar, LawnGuru, TrueJob and more! Projects vary year by year, but past examples include:
- Digital advertising
- Social media
- Content creation
- Web design
- Web development
- Video production
- Graphic design
- Mobile app development
- Project management
- And More!
With this internship you receive more than an entry for your resume; you meet professionals in the industry, have the ability to find a mentor for advice and get your foot in the door for a full-time job. Interns get connections to people who will help further their careers.
Mentors this year include:
- Jenn Hayman, Marketing Director of Zingerman’s Service Network
- Kim Brown, Marketing Manager of Duo Security
- Bud Gibson, Director of Center for Digital Engagement
- Russ Merz, Professor of Marketing at EMU
- Jamie Ward, Professor of Public Relations at EMU
- Sufian Qrunfleh, Professor of Supply Chain Management at EMU
Those wishing to learn more about the Digital Summer Clinic Internship experience are encouraged to consult the following resources:
- The CDE’s ongoing archive of articles about the Clinic.
- Where Are They Now blog series about past interns.
- The Center for Digital Engagement’s Facebook page.
- The Center for Digital Engagement’s Instagram: @DigitalEngager.
- The Center for Digital Engagement’s Twitter: @DigitalEngager.
The application form may be found here: