Jorel graduated from Eastern Michigan University in 2014 with a bachelor’s in Marketing. After graduating, he went on to work at Ford Motor Credit company as a Global Digital Marketing Intern. He later accepted a position at iProspect after his internship. Through networking, he was able to get a job at Pinterest. Currently, Jorel is a Partner Manager at Pinterest and he is also an Executive in Residence and Mentor at the Center for Digital Engagement. Next week, Jorel will host a virtual tour of Pinterest, which you can sign up for here: https://bit.ly/CDE-events
Pinterest Tour Expectations:
- Expect to hear from Jorel and his colleagues, including one of the heads of the industry.
- The first colleague joining the Pinterest Tour is Kimberly Blommer, the industry leader for the Auto Team in Detroit. Kimberly has been in the digital marketing industry for over 15 years. She also worked at Google for 10 years and worked at Yahoo as well.
- Timothie Davis is another colleague joining from Pinterest. She worked at a few advertising agencies. Some of them were remote and some local before she came to Pinterest.
- The Pinterest Tour will cover topics relevant to their day-to-day activities. They will discuss the comparison of remote and in-office cultures, and how they have handled returning to in-person work.
- You will hear the stories of the Pinterest employees like how Jorel and his other two senior colleagues arrived at Pinterest.
- Learn tips and tricks to help advance your career.
To hear more, watch the episode: https://fb.watch/bZJmSdKbVA/